Tristar At A Glance
PROVIDING YOU WITH QUALITY SERVICE - WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT.
Programming / Project Management / Engineering
Our executive team offers extensive experience in engineering and project management through the Western Canadian Basin and Nova Scotia. This includes program preparation, cost estimate / AFE preparation, cost control, licence applications, regulatory submissions, and final well reporting. Our team has a wide range of experience in project and/or well types including: shale gas, horizontal and directional drilling, multi-stage fracturing, CBM, and abandonments.
Our supervisors have extensive experience on various types of wells including: shallow, deep, sour, critical, directional and horizontal. They have a wide variety of construction, drilling, completions, workover, abandonment and reclamation experience in areas across Western Canada and Nova Scotia.
OUR PURPOSE is to maximize customer value and satisfaction by providing a timely, professional resource management service.
OUR CONDUCT is a fundamental part in achieving our purpose:
- Value honesty and trust
- Maintain open lines of communication with our clients, consultants, and contractors
- Strive to deliver efficient, cost effective projects, ensuring maximum production results from the reservoirs
- Encourage initiative and utilization of the latest technology
- Demonstrate responsible citizenships - we are committed to the health and safety of our consultants and protection of the environment
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and business associates
OUR VISION is to be a top performing resource management company sharing common goals with our clients.
Our Experience is your Advantage.