MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
- Management that is in contact with the customer, technical staff, suppliers and field personnel.
- Ensuring projects are completed in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner in accordance with all regulations and standards.
- Keeping customer satisfaction a top priority.
- Ensuring all records and submissions are complete and delivered to the customer and regulator in an efficient and timely manner.
TECHNICAL AND ENGINEERING
- Staff that ensures projects are pre-planned with results that maximize value through cost controls, safety programs and equipment selection.
- Utilizing the latest technology if it improves the results for the customer.
- Ensuring all work is done in an ethical and professional manner.
CONSULTING AND OPERATIONS
- Field supervision to oversee and implement the operation plan in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Always endeavouring to maximize production from the reservoir.
- Responsible for maintaining operations that are performed in adherence to all regulatory, legislative, and environmental standards/protocol.
- Ensuring health, safety, and environmental programs are led by example.